Personal Photos and Video
You are welcome to supplement the professional photo and video options below by asking a friend or family member to take photos or video at any of the events during Commencement week. If you choose to do so, please make sure that they are aware of the following guidelines:
- Baccalaureate (College of Arts & Sciences) will be held in the Brandt Center on campus Friday, May 4, 7:00 pm. Please only take photographs from your seats. Not a ticketed event.
- Commencement: Please only take photographs from your seats. Hold all applause until the conferring of the degrees. This is a ticketed event.
- 9:30 a.m. Commencement (College of Arts & Sciences)
- 4:00 p.m. Commencement (College of Adult & Graduate Studies)
Recordings of the following events will be available online after May 6:
- Alumni & Friends Chapel
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony
- Baccalaureate (College of Arts & Sciences)
For your convenience, the University has made arrangements for a professional photographer to take individual photos both before you mount the platform and as you receive your diploma. You will receive more detailed directions on ordering these photos at the Commencement ceremony. More information about packages and pricing is available from "After Image Visual Services" at gradphotos.biz
After Image Visual Services,
(208) 882-5594 or (208)882-6386.